Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- SERVES 8
- COOK 0 mins
- PREP 20 mins
FOR THE SALAD:
- 2 tins of Serena chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum pepper, chopped
- Handful of white spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the dressing to the salad bowl, and stir to combine.
- Allow salad to sit for at least 10 minutes in the refrigerator for the flavours to come together.
- Serve cold with a dollop of crème fraiche if desired.
Serena Products Used in this Recipe
RECIPES USING SIMILAR PRODUCTS