Chick Pea and Tomato Ciabatta
- SERVES 4
- COOK 15 mins
- PREP 10 mins
- 1 tin Serena Chick Peas
- 1/2 tin Serena Italian Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large handful fresh basil leaves
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Ciabatta to serve
- Over medium heat, add olive oil, onion & garlic to a large frying pan and sautee until onion starts to brown. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add Serena Chickpeas (drained and rinsed) followed by Serena Italian Chopped Tomatoes. Stir together and then simmer on low/medium heat for approximately 10 minutes until sauce starts to thicken.
- Toss with fresh basil leaves and serve on toasted ciabatta.
Serena Products Used in this Recipe
RECIPES USING SIMILAR PRODUCTS