Creamy Gnocchi with Bacon & Parmesan
- SERVES 6
- COOK 7 mins
- PREP 5 mins
- 1 pack Serena Potato Gnocchi (500g)
- Water (about 2L)
- 1 pack diced bacon (200g)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 egg yolks beaten well
- 1/4 cup cream or milk
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dried parsley and more parmesan to garnish
- Bring water to the boil in a large pot and add salt to taste. Add gnocchi to the water and cook for 2-3 minutes (should rise to the surface when cooked). Drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add egg yolks, cream and cheese and mix together with a whisk. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon to desired crispness. Once done, turn heat to low and add garlic and egg/cream/cheese mixture. Stir well.
- Mix chicken broth and cornstarch together in a small bowl, then add to the sauce, stirring well. Keep over low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add cooked gnocchi to the skillet and toss well with sauce.
- Top with more grated parmesan and fresh parsley. Serve hot.
Serena Products Used in this Recipe
RECIPES USING SIMILAR PRODUCTS
Review Our Recipe