Moroccan Spiced Lamb Kebabs over Jeweled Couscous
- SERVES 4
- COOK 20 mins
- PREP 20 mins
- 500g lamb leg meat, cut into cubes
- 100ml plain Greek yoghurt
- 5ml paprika
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 5ml olive oil
- The zest and juice of a lemon
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves removed and finely chopped
- 150ml of Serena Couscous
- 400g tin of Serena Red Kidney beans, drained
- 400g tin of Serena Chickpeas, drained
- 15ml fresh pomegranate arils
- Fresh mint, finely chopped
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Combine the Greek yoghurt with the paprika, crushed garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and zest and the finely chopped rosemary leaves.
- Add in the lamb cubes and stir to coat.
- Cover the dish and leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight. The following day, soak a few wooden kebab sticks in water.
- Cook the Serena Couscous according to packet instructions and fluff with a fork.
- Add in the drained Serena Chickpeas and Red Kidney Beans and season to taste.
- Thread the marinated lamb on to the soaked kebab sticks and grill or fry until done.
- The lamb should still be very gently pink on the inside.
- To serve, pile the couscous in a serving dish and arrange the kebabs over the top.
- Scatter over the pomegranate arils and the chopped mint, finally serve the platter with extra lemon wedges for squeezing over the top.
Serena Products Used in this Recipe
RECIPES USING SIMILAR PRODUCTS
Review Our Recipe